Agile Consultant at IBM
Ahmed is an Agile and CMMI consultant for the last 9 years. Before that, he worked for 10+ years as a developer and a technical manager.
Ahmed enjoys empowering and supporting Agile teams to reach their potential. His support includes assessment, training, facilitation, and coaching for management processes as well as technical excellence practices such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and Behavior Driven Development.
- B.SC. in Computer Engineering
- Certified Scrum Professional
- Certified ICAgile Trainer
- Certified ITIL Expert
- Certified Agile Tester, ISTQB.
- Attended and volunteered in AgileAlliance conference 2015 (Washington DC) and 2014 (Orlando).
- Attended CMMI conference 2008, Tampa, Florida.
- Speaker in AMECSE conference.
- Speaker in local meetups, and events.
- Published article "Tracking Organization in Scrum Teams" on ScrumAlliance.
- Maintain a blog at ahmed-m-hammad.blogspot.com
- Creator and maintainer of IBM Modern Agile Community.
- Contributed presentations at Slide Share.
- Presented "ScrumMaster Challenges in Distributed Teams" at NAQTS, IBM US.
- Currently Agile Consultant at IBM since Jan 2016.
- 8+ years experience consulting, training and coaching Agile, CMMI and ITIL at SECC of ITIDA.
- 7+ years management experience at Harf, QuickTel, and Amadsoft/IESCOM.
- 7+ years programming experience at Sakhr and Harf.
- Trained 1100+ in 80+ rounds for Agile and Software Engineering.
- Coached 18+ organizations about Agile and Technical practices
- Consulted 3 organizations for CMMI using Agile methodologies
- Assessed 33+ company practices based on CMMI or Agile.
- Consulted 27 about CMMI
- Contributed in 5 CMMI appraisals
- Consulted 5 organizations about ITIL
My Work at IBM:
- Authored training material for 3 Agile courses, one of them (ICP) is accredited by ICAgile.
- Conducted 10 rounds of Agile training for developers, testers, and Scrum Masters.
- Consulting distributed teams on Scrum and XP practices.
- Founded and leading Modern Agile Community.
Connect with me on Linkedin Profile and follow me on Twitter.